20 May, 2011

Week in Review 19/05/11

In Math we reviewed ratio and proportion I found ratio easiar than proportion then I made a board game about times tables and other math questions. In Music I got a solo part in the song called "We Will rock you" and we learnt another song called "We are the champions", In English we carried on with our bord games mine was about diary of a wimpy kid and its author, In PE we separated into three groups and did activities and in swimming our teachers told us what group we were in and last but not least 10 % time I started a new topic called "stop animation" I am enjoying it alot more than my last topic witch was a flip book.

(Ed:)Here is the video of one of our pupils testing his 10% Time boat project and his reflection afterwards:


Here is the reflection discussion:

No comments:

Post a Comment