28 October, 2010

Week in Review for 28/10/10

In school our inquiry topic was about traditions and we researched three traditions each and we had to make a presentation with the information that we had. I researched three traditions that were Ramadan,Christmas and Chinese New Year. I worked with KM on it and I thuoght we did very well and i thought it was very good that we did the presentation because it made me know muh more about each of the traditions. Also this week we focused on fractions ,decimals and percent. We had to practise very hard and that made me feel confident. And we also worked on word problems and we learned a method called RUCSAC which stands for Read,Underline,Calculate,Solve,Answer,Check and that made word problems very easy. This week I thought I was open minded.

Thanks KH!

No comments:

Post a Comment