25 February, 2010

Week in Review 18/02/10

This week was maths week at school we each made projects for judging I was a risk-taker making my publicity motif i designed it to look like a calculator and the buttons displayed what technology uses maths to work, This worked tied into one of my new personal goals to think outside of the box and use other things i have never worked with before.

English: We have started using laptops for work learning to use them made me an inquirer i was trying to find new things to use on the computer and how different things worked. In this work I was also thinking outside of the box.

Inquiry: We have just had our celebration of learning we showed our parents all the work we have done in this unit my group made a stop-press movie and a replica of a zoo enclosure for Asian Elephants , when show different parents my work I was caring and reflective by being caring I let people talk about my work without interupting and by be reflective I let people know how much trouble our group went to, to get all of it done on time. One of my goals that I used in this is interacting with others because I worked with other people not just my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment